These quick and easy homemade biscuits are
a perfect match to any of our other recipes!
Serve with our Wild Game Mississippi Pot Roast
or our Bacon & Blue Cheese stuffed tenderloins!
- 2 cups white flour, sifted
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder (less for higher elevation)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 TB honey
- ½ cup butter, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup milk (whole is best!)
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Place dry ingredients into food processor. Blend until just combined
- Add butter and blend until it looks like peas (do not blend smooth)
- Add milk and honey, mix until combined and dough comes together into a ball
- Place on floured surface and knead just a few times
- Pat dough down with palm of hand until about ¼
inch high (no need to roll with a pin)
*do not pat thinner or you will get a flat biscuit
- Cut with biscuit cutter
- Place on baking sheet with space between
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
One Reply to “Quick and Easy Homemade Biscuits”
Comments are closed.